- Go over gift list and make sure everything but the easy pick-ups has been completed. If you were planning on making any gifts that are not yet done or started, make alternate plans and save that idea for another time.
- Prepare and freeze final batches of cookie dough and a few more meals.
- Plan a holiday card production party: sign, fold, seal, and stamp. Making it a family project will help it move along faster! Plan a great prize for completing the project.
- Finish decorating inside the house, make room for the tree!
- Order turkey, goose, ham or other specialty foods.
- Drop off holiday outfits to the cleaners; make any clothing purchases necessary to make it through the season.
- Stock up on bulk presents, for hostess gifts and just in case you forgot anyone. Wine, candles, serving ware, or fine oils and jams make thoughtful and easy gifts.
Week 5: Ship Shape