- Focus on preparing for Thanksgiving. Grocery shop early in the week and make as many dishes ahead of time as possible.
- Polish silver, clean serving ware and china, if needed. Label each serving piece with its dish and place serving utensil with it. This will help others help you on the big day.
- Use frozen meals on Tuesday and Wednesday to save time.
- Relax and enjoy time with family and friends!
- Complete any online ordering and catalog shopping for holiday gifts.
- Make the best of Thanksgiving sales by shopping for big-ticket gifts.
- After Thanksgiving, pack away your autumn decorations and bring out the holidays decor.
Week 4: Focus on Thanksgiving