- Do any deep cleaning or organizing that still needs to be done before the holidays. The rest of the month will just be for light cleaning and finishing touches.
- Pack and prepare any gifts for domestic shipping.
- Plan a family outing to pick up a tree and bring it home to decorate. You're so organized at this point, you can throw a tree-trimming party!
- Begin to prepare any holiday foods that can be made ahead and frozen.
- Hand-deliver gifts to teachers, service workers, colleagues, and others to whom you want to show your appreciation.
- Finish any remaining shopping and gift wrapping.
- Send holiday cards.
Now, enjoy the rest of December! Ski, party, pamper yourself, bake cookies at a leisurely pace, and use frozen meals to take stress off of busy days. Just have fun and give yourself the time and the energy to be filled with the spirit of the season.